Kaba Mas X-10
High-Security Combination Lock
The X-10 lock is available from the Government or from a Kaba Mas authorized distributor.
National Stock Numbers (NSN)
Defense Logistics Agency (DLA): 5340-01-625-9851
General Services Agency (GSA): 5340-01-613-2078
Engineered to Exceed Expectations
The X-10 was developed as a result of the latest revision to Federal Specification FF-L-2740 (now revision “B”). This revision, which is the U.S. Government’s highest security standard for combination locks used to protect Classified and National Security Information, now specifies two styles.
- Style 1 requires the lock to be self-powered.
- The X-10 is the only Style 1 combination lock and is approved for use on all GSA Approved Security Containers and Vault Doors that require an FF-L-2740 lock.
- The X-10 can also be used with devices approved under Federal Specification FF-L-2890C for installation on pedestrian doors to secure areas and Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs).
Features & Benefits
- Backlit display: A simple turn of the dial, the screen illuminates
- Manipulation proof: Impervious to external attack
- Self-powered: Eliminates the concerns of unexpected failure due to battery life
Specifications, Standards, & Regulations
GSA (General Services Administration) approved lock for FF-L-2740, latest revision B, Style 1 applications and Class 5 and 6 filing cabinets and Class 5 Security vault doors.
Ben Redmon, Electrical Engineer
The X-10 engineered with you in mind. Meet Ben Redmon, Kaba Mas Electrical Engineer and member of the team that developed the X-10. Learn the Kaba Mas difference.
Kaba Mas X0 Series X-10/CDX-10 Brochure
X-10 Installation Instructions
X-10 Operating Instructions
Federal Qualified Products List of Products Qualified Under Federal Specification FF-L-2740 Locks, Combination
X-10 Quick Reference Guide
Kaba Mas Product Bulletin #57 – X/CDX-10 Color Change
Kaba Mas Product Bulletin #55 – X-09 End-of-Life
Kaba Mas Product Bulletin #54 – X-10 Serial Number Label Now Bar-Coded
Kaba Mas Product Bulletin #51 – X-10 Backlit LCD Display, 2 Year Warranty
Kaba Mas Product Bulletin #43 – Quick Reference Guide – Feature Comparison